Talk

Advanced search

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on fostering.

Foster carers day out!

(3 Posts)
Juey1 Sun 10-Jul-11 07:36:20

Hi, we were approved couple of weeks ago and are waiting for our first placement. Yesterday we got a letter from our LA who have invited us to a fc day out! they have arranged a day for all fc their own children and foster children to meet up- food and entertainment provided. I thought it was such a lovely idea :-) x

p99gmb Sun 10-Jul-11 19:31:53

ours has arranged one too... mid July I think... I was really pleasantly suprised and have confirmed we're coming... seems like we've dropped on with good LA's grin

SquidgyBrain Mon 25-Jul-11 09:16:55

our LA have had 2 sons and daughters day - which is only for the foster carers children - no foster children to thank them for sharing their parents. Ours have gone to both - cinema and pizza the first time, and then to an out door centre the second - they got collected, fed and returned home - and they loved it. They have also had the annual foster carer night out - but we couldn't make that smile I think we are very lucky with our LA smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now