Talk

Advanced search

Pub food Bulford, Tidworth, Larkhill area?

(6 Posts)
ForcesSweetheart Sat 25-Jul-09 12:46:46

Can anyone recommend somewhere for good pub food preferably with a kids play area within a short drive of Bulford?

littlepea72 Sat 25-Jul-09 21:13:15

Forces!!!! Have you moved? I was wondering how you were getting on & if you were still travelling to "see" your DH....sorry this isnt anything about pub food, but was going to ask Irishmum if she had heard anything about you. xx

jcscot Sun 26-Jul-09 10:15:20

There's The Mallet and The Crown - both in Cholderton/Newton Toney - good for food and outdoors eating.

ForcesSweetheart Sun 26-Jul-09 10:35:39

Hiya Littlepea! Yes we moved about a month ago. The TTC has had to go on hold for a few months as I've just returned to work after a long career break and want to make sure I get mat pay this time. Hows things with you? I haven't been on mn for a coupla months so have missed anything that's been happening.

jscot, thanks for the recommendations - will give them a try.

littlepea72 Sun 26-Jul-09 18:34:13

Im 29 weeks pregnant now, have slowed down alot. We also moved to Germany in January, but would rather be back in the UK, getting fed up moving every 2 years lol....Irishmum has just found out she is pregnant, she didnt think it would ever happen for her. Glad to see you are enjoying being back at work. We all missed your monthly TTC stories!! xx

ForcesSweetheart Sun 23-Aug-09 16:46:30

LittlePea, if you're still watching this thread - ironically my first month back at work - the first month we've actively NOT tried, I've fallen pregnant!! After a year of late night drives to Blandford and all the hassle, one "slip-up" and I fall!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now