Advanced search

anyone know the old crockery in RAF quarters?

(3 Posts)
Amiable Fri 17-Jul-09 20:20:23

Ok, odd question I know, but I am really keen to find out the name of the old RAF issue crockery for MQs. It was quite thick and white, with a border of grey-brown leaves and a thin sliver edge, and it was called something like autumn something, I think.

In context, I was an RAF sprog, and was last in MQs about 20 years ago, so this is a real nostalgia trip for me. mind you, knowing the military, it's probably still around! wink

I saw a gravy jug in the design in Greenwich market about a month ago, and am really regretting not buying it (I told you I was being nostalgic!) and now want to know if I can buy it anywhere.

Amiable Fri 17-Jul-09 21:07:39


Stinkermink Wed 05-Aug-09 13:39:11

Try Ramco they sell all kinds of military surplus, you might have to contact them direct though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: