Talk

Advanced search

After a bad week I have realised how close R&R is! and the world now seems a better place!

(4 Posts)
Mercy2 Tue 16-Jun-09 00:15:26

I have had the worst week I can imagine missing my DH, My best friends hubby has just gotten out and I think her going back over to the mainland ( I am in NI) made me feel really lonely. So I got back to counting down to R&R.. then WOW I realised that its less than a month away till I see DH again! I almost POPPED!!!! grin
Hubby seems to be turnin heads with his hard work out there as other wives keep telling me they've heard he's impressed his bosses etc!!! If He has made the gossip loop then its gotta be true hey?? hahaha!
He is calling as much as he can, after the month when he didn't call home during training, and I am so excited to see him again soon. DS is walking now and getting really cheeky so I know him and daddy will have a blast!!!!
Pointless post ladies but I needed to vent some of my enthusiasm! x x x x x x x

M x x x

JamieJay Tue 16-Jun-09 00:22:24

Never come into here as not involved with the forces but your message popped up on active convos and you sound so happy just want to say hope the time goes quickly.

Mercy2 Tue 16-Jun-09 00:25:48

thankyou hun! I am happy! Or i will be when My hubby is home for a few days!!! Its been a long time since we waved him off to Afghanistan and I soooo need a hubby hug! they're the best! lol.
Luv M x x x

twoplusone Tue 16-Jun-09 06:48:57

it is exciting the countdown.. I loved it..
Just enjoy his R n R hun xx Take care

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now