Talk

Advanced search

Trying not to get my hopes up!

(8 Posts)
Clarity2005 Mon 27-Oct-08 17:48:14

I am trying soooo hard to be a good girl and not get my hopes up, but DH2B is due to fly home tonight as he is at the end of a sandy places tour (be home tomorrow)!!!! grin

but but but there has been probs with flights and he might be delayed sad so I have to be logical! he called earlier, luggage was checked in and he should be checking in himself about now but wont know till then if its a goer or not! hmm

so now I have to wait.... oh and clean house,tidy the debry from our DD and nephews that visited this weekend, and do the washing, and pluck my amazonian eyebrows, and shave my legs and find something for dinner tomorrow, and and and breathe, and not get tooo excited lol grin

VanillaPumpkinLantern Mon 27-Oct-08 18:00:00

gringringrin
Those jobs will pass the time. He will be with you before you know it. Expect a delay and then it will be a surprise when he turns up!!!! Yay.

kerryk Mon 27-Oct-08 19:19:48

dont pluck eyebrows or shave legs.

that way he is guaranteed to be back sooner than expected grin

Scootergrrrl Mon 27-Oct-08 19:21:48

And let's face it - he won't notice either way grin

Kerry is right - leave the house in a mess, order yourself an enormous pizza and slob out in your jammies. Put some blobs of spot cream on and possibly one of those lovely pore strips... he's bound to appear!

Clarity2005 Mon 27-Oct-08 19:47:37

he he he now if it wasnt for a pesky wheat allergy I could of gone for the pizza / slob out idea!! grin

He has actually just called me from in the terminal he has been checked in and it due to take off soon!! YAAAYYY now I know ever the optimist my DH2B says " dont get too excited babe, it still has 2 stops where it can break down yet!!" lol but I am going to enjoy the excitment now and all the butterflies and anticipation!

He has said not to worry about the house, but I would like to think I might be too wrapped up in him being home for the next few days to worry, so going to give it a once over now!!

I am such a happy bunny now, grin grin grin

^I know, I know, give it a few weeks and I will be wishing I wasnt walking around after him, and that I had the bed to myself again lol^ he he

Scootergrrrl Mon 27-Oct-08 20:00:23

Enjoy smile

hf128219 Tue 28-Oct-08 10:10:49

Brill! smile

Clarity2005 Wed 29-Oct-08 12:55:52

He got home about 7 last night, and your right wouldnt of noticed if the house was a tip or anything lol (but I would of done!) Although yes I think he appeciated non hairy legs lol

Very happy bunny to have him home! grin

and now its funny how the day is draaaagggging at work! lol I know some people are never happy!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now