Talk

Advanced search

problem family on army estate

(5 Posts)
maggies3 Tue 09-Sep-08 19:07:10

hi, we have been having an awful time on our estate with an army family, particulary there teenage son. for 2 years we have been onto the welfare office and they are still here. there have been several articals in the local newspaper about the trouble they are causing and the police are here nearly every week. my hubby is away at the moment and the lad has been in my garden and looking at me through the window. me and the kids are terrified as he has smashed neighbours cars and attacked a husband and wife. we are mixed in with civies and i feel so embarrased. they have been arrested over a number of things, including attacking the police. anyway, my problem is for 2 years i have beeged the army to move them and they keep fobbing me off, i am mad that i am here on my own and they wont help. can you give me any advice???

herbietea Tue 09-Sep-08 19:14:19

Message withdrawn

maggies3 Tue 09-Sep-08 19:17:26

thank you that is really helpful, i think the civvie route sounds good, i am on my fifth incident diary and the familys office still havnt done anything. i will try my local council asp. thank you

herbietea Tue 09-Sep-08 19:22:23

Message withdrawn

maggies3 Tue 09-Sep-08 19:25:56

i never thoght about co, thanks. i do miss living in camp at times like this but my kids are settled in school here and camp is miles away. it seems when you are out of camp the army doesnt want to know. 2 families have left this month as they couldnt take the stress, therefore it has made it worse as there are only 5 families left here now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now