Talk

Advanced search

So excited.... we have been allocated a mq and are marching in in 10 days!

(10 Posts)
shoptilidrop Sat 23-Aug-08 08:45:36

Im so excited i may burst! We have been living married unaccompaied for the last 2 years while dh finished off his tour in germany. DH has been back in the uk since nov last year. We decided to move back in together and he put the mq paperwork in before summer leave. hes been away for a week then went back to work to find we have been allocated a mq, and its exacally in the road i want and the type of house i wanted ( have been posted to the place before) we only found out yesterday but the march in has been booked for the 2nd of sept! Im in a bit of shock and i need to do a months notice for current house, job, childminder etc..... but im just so excited to be moving. I love the area, and after being out of the army enviroment for 2 years, im excited to be going back to it. Dh even managed to have a quick look in the house yeaterday, so i already have lots of pics, in my mind all my furniture is already in place! I couldnt sleep last night... i will be knackered later. just had to share, thanks

3andnomore Sat 23-Aug-08 08:52:17

Good luck with yor move...and how nice to get a mq just where you wanted it!

sunnytimer Sat 23-Aug-08 13:56:21

Message withdrawn

VanillaPumpkin Sat 23-Aug-08 14:09:10

Oh brilliant! That is great news smile.

Dynamicnanny Sat 23-Aug-08 14:25:54

So where you off to STID?

shoptilidrop Sat 23-Aug-08 15:53:53

i know, i can hardly contain myself.
Im going back to near cambridge, have had a posting there before, and totally love the area.
Just had news from dh that there is a horrible 70's style gas fire in the lounge, we arent allowed to take it out, any ideas on what i can do to conceal it???

VanillaPumpkin Sat 23-Aug-08 17:29:29

We had one here, but MHS took it out no problems. I just rang and asked them too hmm...
Near Cambridge is a lovely part of the world to be. We would like to get back east-ish. Enjoy!

shoptilidrop Mon 08-Sep-08 08:10:46

just updating - we have now taken over mq, its lovley. Terrible fireplace has been replaced with lovely new one. Was moving stuff yesterday anda few of the neighbours came and introduced themselves and told me to pop round when i had got myself sorted. wE ACTUALLY move next week, and i cant wait!

littlelapin Mon 08-Sep-08 08:21:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sunnytimer Mon 08-Sep-08 09:48:47

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now