Talk

Advanced search

If you haven't done so yet please can you sign this PM e-petition to lobby the govt for a new military hospital.

(5 Posts)
AnnasBananas Sun 17-Aug-08 12:00:51

The deadline to sign is 19 August so there is still time to sign this worthy petition.

With the growing numbers of wounded personnel repatriated to the UK and with continued growth in medically discharged personnel since the Falklands war to current conflicts and operations, our service men & women and veterans of previous operational service are owed the best medical care possible. The existing facilities are falling short and the NHS are not meeting the needs of veterans who still need treatment for their service related conditions. A dedicated Military & Veterans Hospital will greatly help resolve this National scandal since the complete closure of our military hospitals that has proved to be total folly.

Click here to sign http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Wounded/
Thank You

priceyp Sun 17-Aug-08 12:13:21

Annas would love to but am overseas and stupidly it won't accept BFPO address. Will forward link to all my friends though.

flirtygerty Sun 17-Aug-08 18:54:21

bump

flossie64 Sun 17-Aug-08 19:46:35

I have done it and added my Dh aswell.
i'm sure he won't object ,he is RAF smile

scaryteacher Tue 19-Aug-08 16:43:14

signed - sent to my military friends as well..it does take BFPO postcodes as it gives a drop down box for it underneath the addresses. I've just done it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now