(10 Posts)
littlelapin Mon 28-Jul-08 12:04:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlelapin Mon 28-Jul-08 12:06:29

littlelapin Wed 30-Jul-08 12:23:16

Notyummy Wed 30-Jul-08 12:30:57

WE told the Hotel du Vin Cheltenham that my dh was deploying and this was our last special night together for a while and they upgraded to us to an uber nice suite grin

Slightly wasted on us later that night...after drinking the complimentary champagne in the suite, and the wine with dinner and the g and ts afterwards we bounced on the HUUGE bed like 2 year olds and then apparently I fell asleep, drooling slightly....

The romance.

littlelapin Wed 30-Jul-08 12:38:13

FourArms Wed 30-Jul-08 12:39:50

Just tried to book this, but unfortunately you can only have 1 child in the room with you, and you can't book 2 rooms at the special rate even if one will be occupied by your own children.

littlelapin Wed 30-Jul-08 15:39:10

McDreamy Wed 06-Aug-08 14:47:08

Just had a night a the Hotel du Vin in Bristol - it was loverrrly! Highly recommend! smile

nomoremagnolia Wed 20-Aug-08 18:51:21

ooh - have been wanting to go to Malmaison Oxford since seeing it on Lewis (no someone being murdered there - albeit ficticiously - hasn't put me off!)

hf128219 Fri 22-Aug-08 09:46:48

I am cross with the Hotel du Vin - I emailed them on Monday with a quick question (when they did have vacancies) - and they never got back to me!

Now there are no vacancies angry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now