loader

Talk

Advanced search

Classic DHE "pass the buck" behaviour

(9 Posts)
littlelapin Thu 24-Jul-08 09:18:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

rockinmum Thu 24-Jul-08 09:25:18

I find DHE to be useless and usually just call MHS direct now. lol.

They tried to tell us we were not entitled to move quarters out of a flat (2 bed, being knocked down systematically and have jsut found out they all have asbestos) into a house.

After MANY arguments from an irate pregnant woman (me) we ended up in a nice brick american built house with.........no asbestos!!!! lol

Any news from MHS?

herbietea Thu 24-Jul-08 09:26:42

Message withdrawn

littlelapin Thu 24-Jul-08 09:27:04

Romy7 Thu 24-Jul-08 09:27:08

'no. you phone mhs and raise a repair. and then get your lazy * down here to get it sorted out.' angry

so, i bet mhs gave you an appointment some time in august then?

littlelapin Thu 24-Jul-08 09:27:34

rockinmum Thu 24-Jul-08 09:31:41

Ha, we also had a rubbish problem outside our flats where there was rubbish dumped from 2 xmas's ago along with an abandoned skip bin full of old nappies and the such.It also had it's own family of rats living in it. We rang DHE who said it had never been raised and to call MHS. Rang MHS who said DHE had handed the job over to them when they took over earlier that year.

Anyway long story short, DHE put it down as the lowest priority job, MHS couldn't change it. A nice email to David Cameron (our MP, who had just been on telly saying he was going to sort the quarters out) and the next day it was gone.

MHS were brilliant though and I did send DC an email saying this which was passed onto the Station Commander (why?) and Des Browne. Wasn't their fault after all! grin

herbietea Thu 24-Jul-08 09:38:52

Message withdrawn

rockinmum Thu 24-Jul-08 09:42:43

Yep, well the flats are being demolished at the moment (I can actually hear it from here) so at least they are going.

So glad we got one of the US quarters, they are soooo much nicer and bigger.

Only 2 bed but it has like a study room off the main bedroom which we are using as a nursery. And it's less rent than the flat as no double glazing (like I care??)

Loving it loving it loving it. lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now