Talk

Advanced search

pre-march out

(9 Posts)
Berryred Wed 16-Jul-08 08:39:08

ekkkkkk got my pre-march out thingy today, wish me luck I have a list as long as my arm to ask him hehe

Is it due painting, new carpets, paint holes which colour match is the right one, do I need to cover the patch that'll be left from me shed, so many questions haha

sunnytimes Wed 16-Jul-08 09:44:57

Message withdrawn

Romy7 Wed 16-Jul-08 10:14:56

i'm dreading ours... it'll be 'what happened to your entire kitchen cupboard and the skirting board/walls?'
'the puppy ate them'
i'm not even bothering to think about the paintwork and carpets - that's trivia round here.... grin
hope it goes well (and cheaply)

Berryred Wed 16-Jul-08 14:23:52

right then haha!

I knew the lady who turned up grin went really well, she has said not to worry to much about the paint, I have been here long enough and it def wasn't done when I moved in. grass seeds over the shed patch so looks like we've made an effort haha liked that one meself

as I'm getting the top notch march out cleaner in, didn't go into that kind of stuff. All the dreaded chips in skirting board (please say it's not just me lol) not to worry about it's wear and tear, and holes from my own stair gates, health and saftey not a problem

the only thing is we changed the dreaded 3 bulbs per lightfitting of which was 3 in the lounge/dinner and I'm a tight git, so need to get fil to fiddle I mean write the electrical proof of that one wink

overall feeling good! oh and the sky cable which runs all the way around can be left phew! didn;t fancy looking at the holes from that one

sunnytimes Thu 17-Jul-08 04:43:37

Message withdrawn

VanillaPumpkin Fri 18-Jul-08 13:29:36

Great news.
I have found a piece of paper during a sort out which says our quarter was due a redec in Dec 2007 so, as it is also due new carpets and curtains, I am hoping that is a few jobs saved for us too. Phew!

TinkyPixie Fri 18-Jul-08 13:39:48

Thats a relief VanillaPumpkin.
I've just watched the 'Good Move' DVD, it doesn't really give much information away, i'm just grateful we didn't have that orange kitchen!

VanillaPumpkin Fri 18-Jul-08 20:36:23

Ooh, I haven't had the pleasure of the DVD yet. Will look forward to it wink.

Berryred Sun 20-Jul-08 14:52:15

oh you lucky thing vp, I never got the dvd grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now