Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

kerrykatona is of to join the marines

(10 Posts)
kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 21:34:36

was nice knowing you all, even if it was just for a short while but i am in serious need of a good beasting from a couple of the training staff working for the marines.

ta ra see you all in 32 weeks

gringringrin

saltire Thu 20-Sep-07 21:37:34

You do realise you will ahve to demonstarte to them that you can shower properlygrin

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 21:40:08

do you think if i act thick they will offer to do it for me???

mylastrolo Thu 20-Sep-07 21:45:38

kerry your hubby is obvioulsy away at the moment lol @ offering to do it for you

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 21:50:40

is it that obvious blush

aahhh who cares grin

mylastrolo Thu 20-Sep-07 21:55:20

ahhhhhhhhhh i am only joking kerry so funny my mad irish sense of humour..... please don't take offence . you want to have seen what i posted when my d/h was away blush although on here really kept me sane. especially night he got promoted i was pissed as a fart on here.

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 22:00:55

yeah i knew you were jokinggrin

but i am like that when dh is here as well, he dispairs of having to take me to all the functions in camp because i drool over anyone who has power grin

i went to see him take a pti lesson a couple of weeks ago and as a special treat his friend made all the reqruits call dh "sir" instead of the usual "staff"

dh was mortified but i loved it grin

mylastrolo Thu 20-Sep-07 22:06:31

Give you a laugh i have finally joined the gym i know hate it but have to do something and have been going with my mate.

well she couldn't make it had to go to college well off i go on my own.

doing my wee routine trying to look like i knew what i was doing and this wee stocky pti guy watching me at don't know waht you call the machine and i said "Do you want on here?" he said no but "if you want to use your arms you should do it like this etc,,,,," fine i did it liked he suggested and thanked him. blush

i was only female but got on with it. then later that evening as i was taking kids to swimming the guy on the gate said "evening mam" hee hee so I must have looked like i was in the m ilitary . It tickled me.(he was also one of the men in the gym)

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 22:10:47

oh your brave going in on your own, i always have to have a mate in tow.

no idea why, my dh ws in charge of the gym before he got posted so i know all the pti's but i always get embarrased if there is no one to laugh to about how much i am struggling blush

Sidge Sun 23-Sep-07 20:55:19

I'll come with you. <pant>

I just watched this (Sky Plus'd it) and thought it was fab!! DH and I just laughed at so many bits. Took me right back to my own basic training (not Marines obviously grin but remembering getting beasted and muddy)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now