Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bugger Bugger Bugger DHE moving us to do up the housing.

(12 Posts)
Shoshable Wed 19-Sep-07 20:36:59

Which will be great to have a upgraded house........... but Im a CM, with so much equipment and stuff, a garden full of toys etc.

We live in a damp free (yes there are some quarters with no damp) with a small but relativily flat garden, the ones they are likely to move us into are on a slope, how the hell am I suppose to put a trapoline on that!

I know Im being unreasonable, a nice upgraded MQ, but DH has only a few yeasr left then out the Army into our own home, so was looking forward to just one more move, after 32 I really have had enough.

AdmiralLapinWaivesTheRules Thu 20-Sep-07 12:46:28

just thought you might appreciate an "ARRRRGGGGH!!" on your behalf!

laura032004 Thu 20-Sep-07 13:17:32

Will they let you have a choice of quarters?

mylastrolo Thu 20-Sep-07 13:19:07

all you need 32 moves and you are still sane well done you

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 13:20:27

hmmhmmhmm hang on a minute, are you actually saying that there are mq out there with no damp in them.

are you sure you are in a mq

Shoshable Thu 20-Sep-07 13:21:50

KK I think we have the only elusive one grin

DH says it is cos I'm old and they took pity on my old bones grin

kerrykatona Thu 20-Sep-07 13:26:36

haha

Shoshable Thu 20-Sep-07 16:42:44

Looks like I am going to get the Qurter I want and can wait til May when I have time off to move new MQ wont be ready till then, the ones that will be ready before Xmas have really steep Gardens, so really didnt want one of them.

Shoshable Thu 20-Sep-07 16:42:44

Looks like I am going to get the Qurter I want and can wait til May when I have time off to move new MQ wont be ready till then, the ones that will be ready before Xmas have really steep Gardens, so really didnt want one of them.

saltire Thu 20-Sep-07 16:44:08

Obviously you are so excited you had to tell us twice grin

Shoshable Thu 20-Sep-07 16:46:05

Iam was really dreading it, but Ofsted said as it will be exactly the same type of house, and I can have the one I want (but until I get the keys wont beleive the Army) I cant wait to go now grin

Shoshable Thu 20-Sep-07 16:47:19

And told 3 times, here tea room and staffroom grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now