Advanced search

How do I contact someone who used to live in my MQ

(4 Posts)
saltire Wed 27-Jun-07 12:09:00

Have just found, in the back of a cupboard, the "Baby's first years" book belonging to the son of the couple who used to live here. It has photos, scans and cards in it.
Now I would be gutted if I lost any of those belonging to my children. Is there any way I can find out where he went. I know he was in the Navy, and was, according to my neighbour, the Naval equivalent of military policeman. Don't know the proper term for it. However, there is still a bit of post coming here for him, so wherether he didn't bother with a re-direction or the house has been empty for some time and it's expired.

madame Wed 27-Jun-07 12:12:46


you could speak to your local sorting office/post office as they may have a forwarding address for him and some letters just miss that and end up with you.

Thoughtful that you are going to the trouble

lemonadesparkle Wed 27-Jun-07 13:11:22

Hi, surely DHE will have a record of who was in your MQ before you and should (I would imagine) be able to track down which unit he is attached to. They should have a record of his service no. from the tenancy contract and there must be ways of finding him using that. (Naval Police are known as Regulators btw).

You're right I too would be gutted if I thought I had lost my scan pics...they are something you cannot have retaken LOL. How lovely that you are taking the time to try and find them to return these things to them. I hope you manage it

Scootergrrrl Wed 27-Jun-07 13:13:09

DHE should have a forwarding address for him - they normally take one for sending on the final bills ect

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: