Talk

Advanced search

Have any of you been and if so, do I really want to know about the quarters?

(11 Posts)
pootleflump Fri 22-Jun-07 14:29:31

Moving to Corsham (Wilts) and am dreading hearing our offer of a quarter - some of them just look horrendous, though I haven't been inside any.

DE said that they're really short at Corsham and we'd probably be offered Colerne (which we really don't want) but if we refuse it, would we go to the bottom of the list, even though it's at a different station?

littlelapin Fri 22-Jun-07 22:07:04

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

saltire Fri 22-Jun-07 22:08:35

Haven't heard of either of them I'm afraid, but I'm stalking LL tongiht so I'll bump as well even though she already has

littlelapin Fri 22-Jun-07 22:09:09

saltire Fri 22-Jun-07 22:16:51

I can't bake! I lost it a bit on the thread Pan started and went off on one, whereas you were so eloqurnt!.
Did you know I'm down your part of the country now! just in case I forgot to menntion it

littlelapin Fri 22-Jun-07 22:18:19

saltire Fri 22-Jun-07 22:22:35

Hmm, there's me sticking up for you and agreeing with you on Pan's threadand you get posted.. faslane's crap anyway, full of protesters.
We should arrange a meet up before I end up getting cabin fever.

littlelapin Fri 22-Jun-07 22:30:30

pootleflump Sat 23-Jun-07 17:48:38

Er, thanks for the bumps/crash girls

Drusilla Wed 04-Jul-07 22:53:37

This may be too late for you but we've just spent 2 years in Colerne and there are loads of empty houses there at the mo as the Ghurkas have moved. If you get Northwood they are ok, fairly good size rooms etc, but refuse anything in Southwood!

pootleflump Sun 08-Jul-07 16:58:41

Thanks Drusilla, managed to get one at Corsham in the end - not one that we wanted so dreading seeing it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now