Talk

Advanced search

Husband just joining!

(2 Posts)
MEJB Wed 23-Sep-15 13:38:24

Hello,I'm new to all this so bare with me. My husband has applied and been accepted so now the long process starts. I'm just after some advice as to what to expect when we move ( odiham or benson will be the 2 bases he thinks due to the role he is going for) we have 2 children who are 2 and 5 and I'm just worrying about everything.. sad

Songbird26 Fri 23-Oct-15 15:00:03

Hey, my husband has just finished his trade training! We are getting posted soon to northwood, its by London. it is hard been on your own but the time goes by so fast! its great going to watch the graduation and before you know it he will have finished. I have two children to. age 6 and 8. they found it hard been away from daddy for the first few weeks but soon settled down.

How do you feel about getting posted? im excited but also scared! it will be very different but also different does not mean bad/worse. I think it will be a bit of an adventure!

Hope you are managing ok,

xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now