Talk

Advanced search

No Contract Broadband

(4 Posts)
LlamaWoman Mon 10-Nov-14 20:19:00

We are very likely to be posted twice within the next 6 months.

I was wondering what others have done when faced with this with regards to Boradband etc. I want to avoid being tied into a contract because if we go overseas on our second posting I will end up with a big bill to buy out of the contract.

Can anyone recommend a company that offers non contract broadband? I have googled but only found 1 that I have never heard of.

fuckweasel Mon 10-Nov-14 20:26:21

How about a pay as you go dongle?

LlamaWoman Tue 11-Nov-14 11:30:58

Do they work OK though? I am a total technophobe but really want some internet access so I can use my laptop etc inbetween moves. I know I will have some 3G on my phone but typing on the phone is so slow, I want to be able to use my laptop especially doing all the house move admin etc.

Can anyone explain how Dongles work please? That part of technology totally passed me by blush

anklebitersmum Tue 11-Nov-14 11:37:00

What about BT openzone and organise a monthly tariff? OR give whichever company a buzz and explain you're forces. Often they are quite amenable to bending the exit fees.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now