Talk

Advanced search

Parcel ideas please

(5 Posts)
mrsv2 Wed 19-Feb-14 21:29:42

My Dh is overseas at the minute and want some parcel ideas.....i always send the same stuff so wondered what else i could put in. Thanks

mrsv2 Wed 19-Feb-14 21:35:33

Oh and the parcels are taking 10-14 days to reach him

OnePlanOnHouzz Fri 21-Feb-14 20:48:05

clean pants !!! spices and Nandos sauces to liven up the food ! any normal stuff from home .. Sunday papers .. kids drawings ... crazy photograph collection - ie where is this !? with odd angled / close ups of photos from around your home or village as a guessing game ?! then send the answers with the full pictures in the next parcel !
a football ! juggling balls !!!
50 shades of grey book !!! lol !! with pages marked / underlined !!!
:-) hope these give you some new ideas !! :-)

jnl0612 Tue 25-Feb-14 18:10:45

I sent a paddling pool and some beach balls plus foil packed curry and tuna etc etc anything that would taste fresh. That was in the early days of the fobs tho so food has probably come on a bit since then

canyou Wed 26-Feb-14 23:06:52

mrsv2 i just posted in chat about the same thing. I sent out cheap board games, pot noodles cupa soup and cup pasta meals, crisps, tea bags and induvidual coffee/ hot choc sachet are always welcome as are jelly sweets -- I get jelly boobs etc in Ann Summers--
Some one suggested a mankini I just ordered one grin cheap primark underwear and socks (they treat them as disposible) I gave sent toilet paper printed with jokes hot water bottles, model kits of cars and planes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now