Talk

Advanced search

removal men

(4 Posts)
Berryred Wed 24-Aug-11 14:18:20

okay, not posted in ages but I have an issue

I am not moving lol!

Today is a removal lorry packing up over the road, I was washing up and saw a man looking right into my car, hand upon the glass looking inside!

So I go outside and ask 'can I ask why your looking inside my car?' to which he replies I am only looking inside the 'f***ing interier, I can't get in it, god, I looked at that one and that one (pointing up the street), I would need a sledge hammer to break in it, god I was only looking shock I said ' well it's not normally something I see a stranger looking into my car so not happy about it! At not point did I raise my voice (I am quaking and feeling really teary now blush so he walks off shouting, no need to get all shouty with me I was only looking, it has central locking' So I watched him climb into the cab (of the lorry) to here him shout COW to his friend.

I put my thumb up to his mate looking at me and said 'very grown up' and walked back into the house

There is no one around on my street, the van doesn't have any logo on the outside but I have seen lots of pickford boxes, should I phone and complain? I really don't no if I can actually do anything!

I have lived on RAF camps all my life and never felt so upset and cross!

littlelapin Wed 24-Aug-11 14:22:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BuongiornoPrincipessa Wed 24-Aug-11 14:23:56

Phone the guard room and ask them to check it out. We've had rogue removals van on camp nicking stuff before. People don't tend to question it as there are always people moving in and out.

Berryred Wed 24-Aug-11 17:44:22

thanks guys smile I thought I was being a bit over the top going outside the way he spoke, but hubby went to see RAF Police tonight who said I should of phoned them and they would of come straight round and I was right to question him.

they are looking into it..... still in shock tbh! sorry for the swear words earlier xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now