Talk

Advanced search

Jobs for military wives (and husbands!)

(3 Posts)
Scootergrrrl Tue 05-Jul-11 13:43:47

As it seems to be a struggle for anyone to get a job atm, nevermind forces wives who move every couple of years, have childcare issues etc, I thought some of you might be interested in this website I found called Recruit For Spouses (www.recruitforspouses.co.uk) which puts military wives and husbands in touch with companies who want to employ them! It doesn't cost anything and looks like a really good idea. Hope it helps someone find a job! I think businesses can also sign up to advertise their vacancies to army, navy and RAF spouses.

fedupwithdeployment Tue 05-Jul-11 13:59:41

Looks like it is not quite up and running yet. good idea though and I hope it works. Although having just found out the RN's latest plans for DH, I am staying firmly where I am.

Strumpypumpy Tue 05-Jul-11 20:23:20

This is the brainchild of a friend of mine. It will be up and running soon. There is a page on facebook you can like. You can also then keep in touch and get info as soon as it's up and running!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now