Talk

Advanced search

Is it Saffa i need to go to

(9 Posts)
Saltire Thu 09-Jun-11 17:29:28

to ask advice about what support there is for me to leave DH?

penguin73 Thu 09-Jun-11 17:49:14

SSAFA, padre, HIVE - all can help though SSAFA is your best bet for confidentiality and impartiality.

MrsSnaplegs Thu 09-Jun-11 18:30:04

We're here as well if you need us

vintageteacups Thu 09-Jun-11 18:31:04

Oh saltire - hope you're okay. Yes ssafa best people I think.

madwomanintheattic Thu 09-Jun-11 18:35:24

oh, saltire. sad

call ssafa and the padre in the first instance - ssafa for practicals, and the padre for talking things through. if you are blue (think you are) there will be unit welfare officer. but they are usually pretty crapola if i'm honest for blue types.

hope you're ok-ish. you don't need to make any decisions until you're ready. just talk through. x

wheresthepimms Thu 09-Jun-11 18:46:15

my friend has just gone through this and you can try the british legion too they helped her loads, even paid her bond and first months rent for her so she could rent then claim housing benefit. Our UWO was useless and the hive just gossiped about it so she went through SSAFA and they told her to go the british legion.

Hope you are OK sad remember we are all here for support

Saltire Fri 10-Jun-11 08:01:01

Thanks everyone. Saffa here is part time and I'm not going to the one at the next camp up the road as I don't trust the woman. I'll see saffa on monday i think

shesgotherlipstickon Fri 10-Jun-11 10:17:31

Hope you are ok, I have seen your posts, repsonded under diff names, i change all the time as my hubs can't be identified.

But I'm in a similar position to you, as in hubs same service, never at home, doing other peoples jobs. It's stressful as hell.

Hope you are ok x

mpsw Fri 10-Jun-11 15:34:08

Saltire - just wanted to wish you the best.

Do shout out if you need help on any specific points.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: