Talk

Advanced search

Married Quarters - Farnham/Aldershot

(5 Posts)
vintageteacups Mon 23-May-11 12:14:37

Hi - I asked for details about nice primary schools for a friend a couple of months ago but she is now looking for a quarter.

She is moving in July/Aug to the Aldershot area and wants to know nice officer quarter areas with a nice primary nearby.

I will message her back because surely there are set areas she can look/choose from.

Maybe she means there are no MQs and so is looking at a hiring.

Anyway, in caase it's an MQ she wants, anyone know which officer patch is nice?

Schnullerbacke Mon 23-May-11 20:12:37

The only house I have ever been to in Aldershot had black mould on the bathroom sealants, wallpaper that came off in the kitchen and a bath with no shower - not even with the possibility of attaching a hose for a make-shift shower.

Not much help. Sorry

vintageteacups Tue 24-May-11 09:07:56

Thanks - she's got soem places to look at now I think.

enasharples Thu 26-May-11 14:25:58

Look at BP. plenty of empty quarters here. not a bad size but depends where you are coming from! very handy for everything including fab infant schools. you can PM me & I can tell you more! wary of doing too much on line. It is a much nicer area than she probably thinks at the moment!

madwomanintheattic Sun 29-May-11 00:56:50

st michael's road in farnborough.

catchment is cherrywood iirc, (not advisable) but we went to north farnborough primary which is fantastic.

there will be plenty of availability. they were redoing the patch in between aldershot and f'bo as well. no way she'll get a hiring. there are gazillions of mqs. she just needs to speak to the lovely allocations lady and find out what's available.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now