Talk

Advanced search

So looks like DH will be home for Christmas after all...

(9 Posts)
MrsTicklemouse Tue 14-Dec-10 21:29:16

(He's sandy but not sandy iyswim)

Had a phone call this morning to say he's just had his appendix out!!!

There was me thinking I was suffering with the flu and wished he was hope to look after me and the DS's who are being somewhat neglected and what do I get another bloody patient

marriednotmulled Wed 15-Dec-10 16:28:59

Sorry you're all suffering but every cloud eh smile

Hope you all feel better soon, sure you'll be delighted when you've got the energy.

MrsTicklemouse Thu 16-Dec-10 13:43:41

Thank you, it is quite funny that all the RL friends I've told have said something along the lines of "Brilliant!" he's not getting masses of sympathy!!

MrsSnaplegs Thu 16-Dec-10 13:47:37

Ooh mrs ticklemouse sorry you are unwell and DH has been poorly but yes every cloud does have a silver lining - problem is have you already posted his presents out grin

MrsTicklemouse Thu 16-Dec-10 14:02:39

yes had posted him little bits and jokey stuff etc but now I'll have to get him a proper Christmas present!!
The whole thing is very inconvenient! I was looking forward to another couple of LSA payments (there's no point going back after he's recovered, they'll be coming back soon)

MrsSnaplegs Thu 16-Dec-10 21:01:01

Mrs T - I know where you can get him a nice bedpan for Xmas if he starts playing the real invalid grin

flinginghasflung Thu 16-Dec-10 21:08:47

Lol! I bet he'll have a list of jobs grin it's only an appendix! Happy family Christmas x

MrsTicklemouse Thu 16-Dec-10 21:17:18

luckily for him we're going straight home for Christmas so he'll have 10 days to recover before I hit him with my list!! That's more than enough time, no?! Happy Christmas to you too

flinginghasflung Thu 16-Dec-10 21:35:04

Well done! Someone else can do the fussing too grin excellent drills..as they say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now