Talk

Advanced search

Kindergartens in Paderborn

(3 Posts)
Heike231 Tue 23-Nov-10 18:17:57

Hello

I'm due posting to Paderborn in Jan 11. We take pver our quarter in Detmold in the next few weeks (just in time for Christmas).

I'm really keen to get my two children settled in a childcare facility before I start work.

My son is 3 (almost 4) and my daughter is 2. I've tried just about all the military facilities in Paderborn/Sennelager and they either have no vacanices or won't take my son as "he's not in the catchment area" which is crazy as my parent unit is in Paderborn.

Does anyone know of any good german kindergartens (ideally with some englis speakers)?

Any help will be greatly received.

flingingflangin Sun 28-Nov-10 19:43:40

Totally have no personal experience of this at all, but I have a friend who was posted to Munich with Netma and they had no choice. She totally praises the German system, and both her Dc loved kindergarten, learned German, got on with it and loved it! Try Facebook see if there are any mums already there. Good luck!

Schnullerbacke Wed 01-Dec-10 20:11:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: