Talk

Advanced search

M&S Superdog lost and a son who is heart broken

(15 Posts)
LostSuperdog Mon 03-Jun-19 22:00:24

Hi Mums (and some dads like myself),

I am in dire need of "HELP" trying to find a replacement superdog toy that has been lost. It is my sons special bed time snuggle toy and he has been in floods of tears at bed times ever since, absolute nightmare tbh. It was purchased in M&S and came free with superdog pajamas. I contacted M&S but sadly they are unavailable and wont get any more in stock.

I hope someone somewhere has a superdog that is not been use.
Here is a link and in the last photo the boy is holding it.

www.marksandspencer.com/pure-cotton-superdog-pyjamas-1-7-years-/p/p22341677

Thanks you in advance
Daniel

SeaToSki Tue 04-Jun-19 01:42:30

Bump

HermioneMakepeace Tue 04-Jun-19 02:02:52

OP, have you tried the M&S online stores in the Middle East and Asia Pacific? They won’t be able to ship directly to you in the UK, but there is bound to be a Mumsnetter who is resident and could post to you.

LostSuperdog Tue 04-Jun-19 21:16:08

Thanks for the tip HermioneMakepeace, no I haven't, i'll give it a go.

Tryingtogetitright Tue 04-Jun-19 21:19:25

Good luck OP. Really hope you find one. Have you looked on ebay? Or put a request on Facebook? Might be worth a try. I hope your little lad is ok.

DeepestBlues Tue 04-Jun-19 21:21:50

eBay?

LostSuperdog Tue 04-Jun-19 21:25:09

Nothing on ebay sadly... :-(

sadkoala Tue 04-Jun-19 21:55:09

Sorry I've had a browse online myself but can't seem to find it atm. Will keep looking.

Btw have you considered having a company or someone make one for you as close as poss to original? If you have a picture that is.

DeRigueurMortis Tue 04-Jun-19 21:56:57

Bump

Tryingtogetitright Wed 05-Jun-19 17:35:34

Bump

Tryingtogetitright Wed 05-Jun-19 20:05:00

Just a thought - might be worth getting this moved to a more popular board as you might get more replies?... I'm not sure how you do that though!

Bilingualspingual Wed 05-Jun-19 20:08:20

Put a tweet out asking for help and @ m and s in on it. Ask for it to be retweeted. I’d retweet it for you...

FatChloe Wed 05-Jun-19 20:14:09

I've checked my local Facebook selling page but no joy. I'll keep an eye out for you OP.

MissConductUS Wed 05-Jun-19 20:24:36

I've done some browsing on US sites but no joy.

No help now, but when we bought soft toys for my son as soon as he seemed to favor one we bought another to hide. He took his 17 year old Winnie the Pooh toy with him to uni last fall, so they don't forget about them.

Energyman Wed 17-Jul-19 16:43:58

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »