Talk

Advanced search

Parent facing pushchair that folds as one

(5 Posts)
cherrytree82 Mon 06-May-19 20:41:24

I’m on the hunt for a pushchair/ pram that can be parent facing and also fold like this, it also needs and adjustable push/handle bar! Ideally not mega heavy too- does this exist? Our little boy is a small 7 month old.
This is for grandparents- we got them an armadillo mamas and papas but they don’t like it. We are also interested in alternatives- have a cosatto wow and love it but it is a bit cumbersome in the boot of the car so
longer term might need to change too.
Likely we’ll end up looking second hand as the cost of all these prams is adding up! We’ve seen the cybex balios s which looks like it could work.
Thanks all

etotheb Mon 29-Jul-19 19:17:15

I have the egg QUAIL. It's amazing. It's parent facing and outward facing. Folds down all in one but looks much more nicer than. A stroller. No handlebar but honestly it runs like a dream

Kittywampus Mon 29-Jul-19 19:34:20

Have a look at the baby jogger Vue, I don't think the handles are adjustable though

tilly2dresses Mon 29-Jul-19 19:39:21

iCandy strawberry 2

thinkingaboutthinking19 Mon 29-Jul-19 19:43:31

Maybe the baby jogger city select lux - seat can be folded with the pushchair and can be either parent or forward facing. Not the lightest pushchair in the world but not too heavy either.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »