Talk

Advanced search

Help! Trying to replace lost teddy!

(1 Post)
Shopples Tue 23-Apr-19 22:16:17

I'm desperately hoping someone on here can help me.
My son recently lost his beloved cat toy recently that he's cuddled for the last 8 years. I'm determined to find him a replacement. He keeps asking when she's coming home 😭

Frustratingly I'm not able to attach a pic as I'm a new account, but Here is a link to my Facebook post - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10161608959765161&set=a.10150355447575161&type=3&theater

It's a little white cat with beans in its bottom and its paws, it has pink inner ears and on the bottom of its foot there is a silver barbie 'B'. It originally came from a barbie set bought for my stepdaughter in 2010/2011.

I've turned the house upside down looking for it - no luck.
I've contacted Mattel - they can't help without details of which barbie set it came from, which I've no clue about.
I've searched google and found one image, which was linked to an eBay account - I contacted them but they can't help either 🙈
I've put out a plea on Facebook but not expecting anything from there.

I really don't know what else to do.

Please, please tell me someone has one of these little beauties lying in their house somewhere 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »