Talk

Advanced search

Looking for advise on strollers / pushchairs

(6 Posts)
looneyloo88 Sun 07-Apr-19 23:29:00

Hi I'm after a nice pushchair for my 13 month old son , he's very very slim ( I've already got an armadillo flip but he keeps slouching sideways in it and it's awful to push , the wheels have a mind if their own !!) He never looks secure in it either , I've struggled with harnesses as he is so skinny ( 2nd centile ) would like to hear what you think is a great stroller to last me until 3years !! Thanks smile

SSRainbow Wed 10-Apr-19 13:16:49

I’ve got an oyster lite and it’s great, light weight and easy to fold / lift. I’m now looking for a double buggy and considering the oyster twin but it’s very difficult to find a shop that stocks them, i would really like to have a look at one before I buy!

HJWT Thu 11-Apr-19 10:50:43

Oyster zero is brilliant x

Lisac1980 Thu 11-Apr-19 21:14:23

Hi I have a sliver cross pioneer pram in damson if your interested

Lisac1980 Thu 11-Apr-19 21:15:40

My little girl is 3 and she loved this pram

richbrownowl Sat 20-Apr-19 18:58:25

Hi, my daughter-in-law has had her car stolen from outside her home. Two car seats for her 18 month old and 6 year old were in car alongside a buggy. If anyone could help donate replacement items, we'd be do grateful. She's been through such s tough time past couple of years it seems relentless. She's in the Welling (Kent) area DA16 3**

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »