Advanced search

Cot base bracket?

(1 Post)
Flowered05 Wed 03-Apr-19 16:00:01

Where can I get this individually? It's the zig-zag Allen key screw thing that holds the base of cot.

Can't seem to find one anywhere online or what it's called blush

I'm missing one from my cot!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »