Talk

Advanced search

rude?

(6 Posts)
Flute56 Sat 23-Feb-19 11:51:06

I recently went abroad to stay with some family. Had a lovely time. Got back and told a friend about it. She said what did you do and I said I spent time with family and went to a couple of museums and to the beach and out to dinner etc. Her response was you only went to two museums? You travelled a long way and you just went to two museums? I said yes but I did other things as well and she said like what and I told her I spent some time at home with the family and some days out. She said to me why go all that way just to sit indoors when you can stay at home and do that. Then she said when you go abroad you want to see as much as possible and I said I primarily went to see family. I told her she was rude and that people should be allowed to spend their holiday as they wish and not be criticised about it and her response to that was I can say whatever I like. She does not even understand how rude she was being. I would never dream to criticise someone about what they do on their holiday because they are entitled to spend it as they wish.

StanleySteamer Sun 13-Oct-19 16:00:21

Wrong place on forum!

ThanosSavedMe Sun 13-Oct-19 16:08:03

You might want to ask mnhq to move your post to a better section

You know she was rude, she doesn’t think she was. So either distance yourself from her or choose carefully what you share with her.

MrsMaiselsMuff Sun 13-Oct-19 16:10:38

The OP posted in February. No idea why Stanley felt the need to bump it now.

ThanosSavedMe Sun 13-Oct-19 16:37:51

Oops didn’t see that. I never look at the dates

StanleySteamer Mon 14-Oct-19 09:19:13

Just found it and thought a/ in wrong place, others in right place might read it and respond
b/ it's old, has had no response, ....
Twasn't the only post in the wrong place completely, both in the For Sale section for heaven's sake!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »