loader

Talk

Advanced search

DO YOU THINK DD IS A PIGGY?????

(11 Posts)
MaloryTowers Tue 16-Aug-05 09:03:28

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

vickiyumyum Tue 16-Aug-05 09:05:58

omg - shes certainly got a big appetite this morning!

they just have these days don't they, i remeber mornings when i couldn't stop my ds2 from eating, luckily it was all healthy stuff, fruit, yoghurt etc. and so has your dd i would say not to worry, does she eat like this every morning?

jessicaandbumpsmummy Tue 16-Aug-05 09:05:58

Bless her - obviously a growth spurt coming on! Either that or she wont eat lunch later!!!

Catbert Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:04

No need to feed her for the rest of the day then !!

vickiyumyum Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:08

they just have these days don't they, i remeber mornings when i couldn't stop my ds2 from eating, luckily it was all healthy stuff, fruit, yoghurt etc. and so has your dd i would say not to worry, does she eat like this every morning?

vickiyumyum Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:13

Kelly1978 Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:15

omg, i'm surprised she hasn't been sick

jessicaandbumpsmummy Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:15

Bless her - obviously a growth spurt coming on! Either that or she wont eat lunch later!!!

jessicaandbumpsmummy Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:19

vickiyumyum Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:31

oops sorry about the triple post!

MaloryTowers Tue 16-Aug-05 09:06:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now