Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

cant find an organic veg deliverey service

(10 Posts)
jenk1 Thu 28-Jul-05 19:17:39

i live in lancashire near to rochdale, i am currently switching to organic veg,meat etc but cant find a delivery service in my area, i also dont really know where to look for information re organic food-help please anyone?

anchovies Thu 28-Jul-05 19:24:24

have you tried the directory on here?

Do you count as greater manchester? If so this one might deliver to you? (Have never used them though - disclaimer!)

Furball Thu 28-Jul-05 19:57:24

Managed to find Northern Harvest . Just be aware they sell non organic as well. Failing the soil association on the link below comming up with anything, you could always buy organic from Waitrose, Sainsburys and the like and have it delivered.

Furball Thu 28-Jul-05 20:02:54

Organic Food Also deliver, but not in your area? But still quite informative regarding organic products.

some lancashire retails may offer delivery

FrenchGirl Thu 28-Jul-05 20:16:03

Have you tried the Soil Association site?

poppy101 Thu 28-Jul-05 20:17:23

I use Riverford, find them really good, do they deliver in your area, they are good for veg.

FrenchGirl Thu 28-Jul-05 20:23:20

I use riverford too poppy! they are great aren't they, but they might not deliver in lancashire

poppy101 Thu 28-Jul-05 20:26:33

Have you tried putting in the postcode into their website then ?

shrub Thu 28-Jul-05 20:27:29

try riverford organic box sheme they have won lots of awards and gordon ramsey visited recently and said he uses their box sheme. we live just down the road from the farm and i can't tell you how delicious their food is - once i started eating their fruit and veg i couldn't go back to eating tesco's etc. even their organic stuff tastes of nothing but plastic and water!

NannyL Sat 30-Jul-05 00:24:08

Thnumbs up for riverford organics here too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now