Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got any stoneware from the Pampered Chef?

(9 Posts)
pepsi Tue 19-Jul-05 19:57:24

Went to a pampered chef party last week and bought a few pieces, a flat stone to do pizzas on for example and one to bake break/loaf cakes in. Just wondered if anyone has anything from this range. I think its going to be good would love to hear from someone who has been using it for ages.

LizP Tue 19-Jul-05 20:48:04

I've got the pizza stone and some sort of dish and I don't think it's any good - no better than a baking sheet - pizza still seems soggy, but other people rave about them so maybe it's me!

nannyjo Tue 19-Jul-05 20:50:57

i got the pizza tray a while ago but not used it yet so will be interested to see how this thread develops.

I got other 'little bits' when i held a party myself, they were expensive and not much better than matalan stuff TBH.

sunchowder Tue 19-Jul-05 20:51:15

I love my pizza stone and square stone--I use them all the time, they are BLACK. I hope you will love them too. You are only supposed to wash with hot water and a scraper, no soap.

sammac Tue 19-Jul-05 21:05:05

I quite fancied the flat stone but was worried I would drop it and it would break. I got the mini muffin tin and the wee dobber thing for making mini tarts. Also got the measuring spoons which are quite nifty.

cadbury Tue 19-Jul-05 21:07:38

I've got the chopper and the measuring spoons and I love my microwave saucepan. Am going to wait until we can get a remortgage to get any stone ware but I'd love some.

Yorkiegirl Tue 19-Jul-05 21:08:11

Message withdrawn

sobernow Tue 19-Jul-05 21:19:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

pepsi Tue 19-Jul-05 21:57:32

Will let you all know how I get on then.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: