Talk

Advanced search

Blowing Raspberrys when eating

(6 Posts)
Mosschops30 Wed 06-Jul-05 09:33:42

Message withdrawn

gallileo Wed 06-Jul-05 09:46:32

I think they all go through this. What I have done is stop feeding then try again in a couple of hours. Hunger will win through in the end. Must say though it has been a lot easier to do this with my very fat DS2 than it was with my very thin DS1!!!! Oh the other tip is wear a large apron, or preferably a lab coat

Mosschops30 Wed 06-Jul-05 09:47:18

Message withdrawn

tweetyfish Wed 06-Jul-05 09:51:43

DD did this too. I got through it by "stopping" the raspberry with her bib, then get another quick spoonful in before she gathered herself for a new one. She stopped quite quickly, after all it's no fun if I stopped it!

Carlk Wed 06-Jul-05 10:02:21

I am ashamed to admit that I encouraged DD to do this as I found it funny and DW thought it rude, but that's the sort of annoying s*d I am. DD didnt do it for long tho. I am teaching her to stick her tongue out at my mother now

mandyc66 Wed 06-Jul-05 10:27:03

Blowing raspberries is all part of babies and discovery..its not funny being covered in purreed stuff...but it is when someone else is feeding them!!!! They are just developing their muscles ets!!! Relax it passes!!! As do all the stages..try to enjoy them they will be strapping 14 year olds that dont need you soon!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now