Talk

Advanced search

Making packed lunches tonight? What's in them?

(10 Posts)
spidermama Tue 05-Jul-05 19:57:21

Looking for inspiration.

Egg sandwiches, flapjacks and strawbs in mine.

vickiyumyum Tue 05-Jul-05 19:59:50

ooh can i have yours. we're not allowed eggs in our house as dh and ds1 allergic to them! and i love a good egg sandwich.

fresh strawberries too, taste eveb better if its sunny outside.

my 2 have got peanut butter pittas, raisins, ceareal bar (jordans i think) and a banana!

helsi Tue 05-Jul-05 20:00:34

ham, cheese and tomato. sorry very boring!!

skerriesmum Tue 05-Jul-05 20:03:40

We're off on holidays tomorrow and I'm making ham sambos, bringing hummus and crackers/raw veg, also apples and half a chocolate cake (loaf cake, no icing.) Not terribly healthy but sure we're out of routine anyway!

lucy5 Tue 05-Jul-05 20:06:12

dd loves mashed banana with teaspoon of lemon juice, table spoon of ricotta, table spoon of honey and raisins. Yummy, I love it too. I like philadelphia with just about any fruit and good old cheese and pickle.

Tortington Tue 05-Jul-05 20:09:55

ham or jam or corned dog with brown sauce yum.
banana with pesticides
apples with pesticides
choccy biccy
bag of crisp

spidermama Tue 05-Jul-05 20:12:59

Swap with you viciyumyum. We're not allowed any nut things at school due to allergies. I love peanut butter sarnies.

spidermama Tue 05-Jul-05 20:13:40

Great ideas Lucy.

vickiyumyum Tue 05-Jul-05 20:15:26

there are so many allergies these days that i think there should be a rule about not swapping lunches as eggs can be potentially fatal to my ds so could cause as much damage as a peanut! imo!

how come i always make the time to prepare packed lunch for my ds's and dh, but end upi buying a manky sandwich/roll from the canteen?

Princessemma Wed 13-Jul-05 15:44:44

Any ideas for a packed lunch for a vegetarian two-year-old?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: