Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

help me decide

(18 Posts)
charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 17:46:15

What shall i have for dinner dp is treating us as im feeling unwell should i have.

Fish and Chips or Chinese??

i know there both un healthy but which is healthyer??

if i have fish and chips i will be having either
chicken and chips
cod and chips

if i have chinese i will be having either
beef chowmien
sweet and sour spare ribs.

SoupDragon Tue 21-Jun-05 17:48:13

Fish and chips is far more comforting

HappyHuggy Tue 21-Jun-05 17:48:27

go for the chinese!!!!

Yummy!

starlover Tue 21-Jun-05 17:48:36

hmm you can be healthier with chinese.... if you go for stuff that isn't fried

jessicasmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 17:48:46

go fo chips! im having chips - but oven chips!

SoupDragon Tue 21-Jun-05 17:48:57

or laden with MSG.

HappyHuggy Tue 21-Jun-05 17:49:10

or have chow mein and chips?

tiffini Tue 21-Jun-05 17:49:24

i think most chinese use vegtable oil, so probably slightly healthier, and tastier.

charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 17:49:29

Lol im just trying to be as healthy as poss whilst blatantly being unhealthy! im not sure!

charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 17:49:51

if i have chinese i will ahve chips with what ever i get.

SoupDragon Tue 21-Jun-05 17:50:48

In which case, go for FNC. Chips from a chippy are nicer than "chinese" chips!

SoupDragon Tue 21-Jun-05 17:51:11

And I think they're usually fried in sunflower/vegetable oil too.

charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 17:52:29

ohhh decisions decisions

SoupDragon Tue 21-Jun-05 17:53:17

Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips!

starlover Tue 21-Jun-05 17:54:16

you know... there are some LOVELY chinese places in crawley... lol

charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 17:55:18

PMSL were checking out Crawley on moday so fingers crossed

jessicasmummy Tue 21-Jun-05 17:58:05

Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips! Fish and chip! Fish and chips!

charleepeters Tue 21-Jun-05 18:07:48

What gives me the impression your voting for fis & chips!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now