Talk

Advanced search

Ihave made tonights dinner using leftovers from yesterdays roast dinner and it is delicious.

(8 Posts)
Fabster Mon 09-Nov-09 17:08:58

I had roast chicken, mash and stuffing left. To this I added double cream, carrots, mushrooms and onions, put mash on top and baked it in the oven for 25 minutes. Top nosh.

nickelbabe Mon 09-Nov-09 17:16:28

sounds yummy! grin

unfortunately, i had yesterday's roast veg heated up and in a sandwich this lunchtime, so i can't copy you!
grin

ProfYaffle Mon 09-Nov-09 17:18:58

Me too! Had roast shoulder of mutton yesterday, mutton and bean stew tonight. Making leek and potato soup from the leftover veg tomorrow.

FritesMenthe Mon 09-Nov-09 17:20:51

Mmmm. The DC have just had yesterday's roast chicken stirfried in Nando's marinade and stuffed into pitta bread.

Fabster Mon 09-Nov-09 17:22:25

It is so satisfying not to waste food and a huge bonus that it tastes gorgeous.

mooseloose Mon 09-Nov-09 17:40:26

I will have spare slices of pork as it was all half price in Tesco today - so i got a big one! What can i do with it tomorrow please?

StirlingSwooshBang Mon 09-Nov-09 19:57:05

mooseloose, the last time I had pork left over, I made this Bean Goulash and then added the leftover pork to it - served it with rice and a dollop of sour cream on the top - Yummy!

mooseloose Tue 10-Nov-09 16:01:41

that sounds nice - I've always got sour cream in (for nachos!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now