Talk

Advanced search

Cold pizza from well-known Pizza place

(4 Posts)
Thingiebob Wed 21-Oct-09 22:43:10

Just had an order delivered from pizza takeaway and one of the pizzas was barely cooked so called to complain. The manager insisted on sending a replacement which although very kind, I tried to explain I didn't want another pizza as my DH had gone off the idea. I really wanted a refund. Anyway, we have ended up with a full replacement order, two pizzas - same as before, one cooked, one not.

Can I pop the cooked one in the fridge and have it cold for tea tomorrow? My DH thinks this is revolting and thinks I should avoid it as I am 28 weeks pregnant.

Is this a bad idea? Or do I just toss two large pizzas in the bin and go to bed as we are both tired and think DH is coming down with something.

CybilEngineer Wed 21-Oct-09 22:44:37

Oh cold pizza the next day is one of lifes little joys. We reheat leftover pizza in the microwave too, delish

overmydeadbody Thu 22-Oct-09 13:36:57

What?shock Toss them in the bin? That is a disgusting waste of food imho.

Put them in the freezer if you don't fancy eating them anytime soon. But don't throw them away.

Thingiebob Fri 23-Oct-09 21:48:15

Yes I know it is a disgusting waste of food.
That's why I'm asking if it's ok to eat the next day! DH had severe food poisoning the last time he ate pizza from the same place the next day so keeps telling me not to.

As it happened I ate it the next day.

Didn't know you could freeze cooked pizzas though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now