Talk

Advanced search

recipe for white chocolate cake please please please

(6 Posts)
taytotayto Sun 11-Oct-09 13:18:48

i know what you're thinking im mad but i want to make a white chocolate cake for my daughters christening, but i have no recipe to follow for such big quantities. i need a cake big enough for around 70 but to be honest a smaller one would do cos im sure not everyone will want some. i have it in my head that it must be a white chocolate one. i bought 4 jars of limited edition white chocolate hot chocolate this morning at tescos when i saw it just in case i can use it in the cake. i have never seen it before. can anyone help please xxx

nightmareonELMstreet Sun 11-Oct-09 15:28:39

I have a recipe for white modelling chocolate, which I used instead of icing to cover a wedding cake recently, you can also use it instead of sugarpaste to make chocolate flowers, models, ribbons etc.

Let me know if you'd like it...

Have you tried searching on the good food magazine website.. there are some excellent wedding/christening cake recipes there...

overmydeadbody Mon 12-Oct-09 19:56:57

there's this as a start

taytotayto Wed 14-Oct-09 09:55:38

hi nightmare
id love the recipe my email address is tayto111@aol.com
many thanks xxx

Pumpkinbummum Wed 14-Oct-09 09:59:33

dizzydixies white chocolate mudcake is yummy (on here), but takes me longer to cook than it says

dizzydixies Wed 14-Oct-09 19:22:30

the white chocolate mudcake IS fab however it is not a light sponge cake - its the same density as a chocolate fudge cake/desert rather than a sponge if you see what I mean - tis fab though!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now