Talk

Advanced search

Bread Maker Recipes

(6 Posts)
TokenBloke Wed 08-Jun-05 09:23:53

Morning ladies.

Wondered if anyone out there could suggest some interesting recipes for a breadmaker - anything like ciabatta, foccatia / naan bread would be gratefully received...

Many thanks in advance.

flashingnose Thu 09-Jun-05 20:03:50

bump - I haven't got any recipes either so will watch with interest...

flashingnose Thu 09-Jun-05 20:05:27

trawl through the archives revealed this website

flashingnose Thu 09-Jun-05 20:29:40

or this one

TokenBloke Sat 11-Jun-05 11:31:19

cheers flashingnose

I did find one "bills foccacia recipe" on google. Was nice (a little heavy) but the dough was incredibly sticky - started to take over the world! So will try this site so another recipe whihc involves less cleaning up!!

mogwai Sun 12-Jun-05 21:47:50

I got a great one but you don't need the breadmaker

Get a packet mix of foccacia and make it up as the instructions say, to the point you are ready to bake it.

Now roll it out flat (will need lots of flour - it's sticky) and top it with slices of pancetta until it's covered

Add some chopped garlic, percorino cheese (or any cheese), Feta, Roasted tomatoes, fresh basic and black olives (or add the olives to the bread mix earlier on)

Now roll it all up like a swiss Roll

Next slice it up, as though you were cutting a swiss roll (might need electric carving knife to prevent tearing the meat)

Now grease a baking sheet with olive oil and place one of the slices in the centre. Arrange about 6 other slices around this one, to form a big circle.

Bake in oven on temp suggested on packet (it will take twice as long as they suggest, at least). It needs to go quite dark

You might want to brush it with olive oil

It's sensational!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now