Talk

Advanced search

mini cheddars crinklys cheese & onion

(10 Posts)

Please can someone tell me where i can buy these???

Its possibly my craving now and i can only buy them in the machine at the sport centre!! I feel awfully fit going in till i buy them and walk out blushing!! blush

Seona1973 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:14:19

I think they are in a multi-pack you can get in the supermarket. I think I have seen them in tesco

ok seona thanks i rang the helpline and they said they are for vending machines so will prob only be able to get from vending machines but i will open my eyes at tescos definately! thanks

themoon66 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:17:47

I have a major addiction to these too. I've never ever seen a multi-pack with just the cheese & onion alone. And believe me, I have looked everywhere!

Wooohoooo Themoon i can help!!

Ok i called my local wholesalers who sell 30 packs for £13.39 so if i were you if you have a local wholesalers ring and find out! They are super scrummy and this will save future trips to the sport centre! smile

GivePeasAChance Tue 22-Sep-09 13:24:17

I have a major addiction to the Branston Pickle ones. They too are a rare entity

contac t your local wholesalers although i fear if i buy 30 packs they wont last me long blush

themoon66 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:27:19

I've seen the branston pickle ones in Morrisons... but on the biscuit aisle rather than the crips aisle.

PinkChick Tue 22-Sep-09 13:29:44

used to sell them in pub i used to work in, but our corner shop also has them!?

Seona1973 Tue 22-Sep-09 13:38:12

I thought I had seen them in a mixed multi-pack i.e. wasnt all the one flavour (may be imagining it though!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now