Talk

Advanced search

May kill otters - Haliborange Probiotic Multivitamin

(18 Posts)
catinthehat2 Thu 10-Sep-09 23:10:11

Radioactive and dangerous spam from word of mouth marketers could kill otters if not propperly controlled

MaryBS Fri 11-Sep-09 14:23:10

Really? I'd better take mine back to the shop then!

JudgeDreadworm Fri 11-Sep-09 14:26:18

That's why I always use new Otterlactic, a prophylactic for otters against the effects of spam. It's so effective, and such a lovely taste. My otter just loves it.

pagwatch Fri 11-Sep-09 14:29:43

The trouble is not just the Haliborange. It is the other substances thatthe otters cut it with. unscrupulous otters are putting other otters lives at risk chasingthe illusive high of a properly functioning gut flora.
Kids.. Its not worth it. Put the spam back

BrigitBigKnickers Fri 11-Sep-09 14:57:54

Huh? <confused or possibly thick emoticon>

MaryBS Fri 11-Sep-09 16:04:18

Yes, I've heard that Otterlactic is otterly amazing. I think anyone with otters should add this to their "must buy" list - you will not regret it! And it doesn't contain any orange - something which some otters are allergic to!

PacificDogwood Fri 11-Sep-09 16:07:38

I will go and get Otterlactic for my Otterlings right away! Spam can be a right health hazard and should be avoided at all cost.
grin
(Has there really been more of this going on - Zombie marketing, I mean??)

pagwatch Fri 11-Sep-09 16:10:43

ahh. but how to keep an otters coat glossy?

[we may never know emoticon]

MaryBS Fri 11-Sep-09 19:34:15

I don't suppose a coat of gloss paint would help?

PortAndLemon Fri 11-Sep-09 21:45:13

Nah, you want varnish. Marine varnish, obviously, given that they spend so much time in the water. Otherwise it would just be silly...

SomeGuy Sat 12-Sep-09 17:59:23

Haliborange causes in cancer in pussy cats.

MsHighwater Sat 12-Sep-09 18:11:03

I've just searched Google for "haliborange probiotic" but the only message board hits that came up in the 1st 3 pages of hits were the "honest opinions" (MN on page 1, others further in). What does it take to get these threads to show up, too?

SomeGuy Sat 12-Sep-09 19:28:59

MsHighWater: if one site has many references to the search term, google will show the most relevant one. Which is probably the spam one.

If MN delete the spam threads, the 'Haliborange kills oterrs' threads will come to the fore.

PortAndLemon Sat 12-Sep-09 23:09:59

If we all mention Haliborange probiotic multivitamins -- you know, those multi vitamins from Haliborange that are probiotic -- repeatedly, will that bump the otter-killing thread up above the spam one.

SomeGuy Sat 12-Sep-09 23:37:10

I've just done a link to this thread from here

Links containing the search term tend to boost the google rating

MsHighwater Mon 14-Sep-09 13:17:26

P&L, thank you for that explanation about Haliborange probiotic vitamins and google.

SomeGuy Mon 14-Sep-09 15:43:48

hmm, now second behind their site on google. seems to be working well.

SomeGuy Tue 15-Sep-09 12:45:41

hmmph, my other thread got deleted

"Hello,
Just wanted you to know that we've deleted this thread. Totally understand your motivations but Haliborange people have now apologised and promised never to do it again - so we've decided to let em off!
Cheers,
Justine
"

Shame they haven't deleted their spam off netmums....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now