here is a recipe for choc crunch cake. dont know if this is similar to what you are looking for. cant remember which kids website i got it from.
very yummy though
You will need.......
200g plain sweet biscuits(e.g. Rich Tea, Digestive)
100g (1/2 cup) margarine
2 tablespoons clear runny honey
200g plain dark (semi-sweet) chocolate (e.g. "Bournville")
What to do..............
1. Grease a shallow, cake tin, with a little margarine or butter.
2. Put half the biscuits into a strong plastic bag (eg a freezer bag) and secure the opening with a tie or tag. Now squash the biscuits into little bits with a rolling pin. Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl, then repeat the process with the rest of the biscuits.
3. Get an adult!
4. Put the margarine, honey and 100g of the chocolate into a medium sized saucepan and mellt together over a very low heat, stirring with a wooden spoon.
5. Remove the saucepan from the heat as soon as everything has melted- DO NOT LET IT BOIL!
6. Add the crushed biscuits to the mixture and mix everything together well.
7. Pour the mixture into the baking tin and press down, with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
8. Heat some water in a small saucepan until just bubbling. Break up the rest of the chocolate into a small bowl. Stand this over the pan of hot water and stir occasionally until melted. You can just put the chocolate in the bowl, place in a microwave oven. and keep giving it 10 second bursts until the chocolate is melted. You will still have to mix the chocolate between bursts. This can be easier.
9. Pour the chocolate over the the biscuit mixture in the tin and smooth level over using the back of a spoon.
10. Put the tin in the fridge until cold then cut into small squares.