Talk

Advanced search

any red bull fans?

(10 Posts)
usedtobeme Wed 26-Aug-09 22:13:36

Anyone know if tesco's 'kick' energy drink tastes like red bull??

Trying to buy in the booze for our wedding and realised red bull is SOO expensive. A few of our friends dring vodka red bull and thot this kick stuff might be a more affordable alternative.

I would buy one and try it but the thought of something else keeping me awake other than my constantly b/feeding thru the night baby is not appealing. AND OMG what if it went thru my breast milk and kept the baby awake and caffiened(sp?) out shock

Sorry Random questioned but if you don't ask you'll never know!

LadyOfWaffle Wed 26-Aug-09 22:17:17

It's OK, bit diffferent. Sainsburys Blue Bolt is AWFUL though so don't use that. Is it for a mixer? No on will notice.

zephyrcat Wed 26-Aug-09 22:19:20

Relentless is a good one - probably the closest to red bull, and twice the size can. The supermarket ones are generally a bit dodgy.

Overmydeadbody Wed 26-Aug-09 22:22:04

I prefer Tesco's Kick to red bull myself, and am a bit addicted to Diet Kick actually, much nicer than red bull.

I use it wehn I'm doing a lot of training, before anyone has a go.

LadyOfWaffle Wed 26-Aug-09 22:23:30

oh yes, diet kick is nice(r).

I prefer kick to redbull too - it will be fine as a mixer any hoo

LadyOfWaffle Wed 26-Aug-09 22:25:07

Zephyr - I haven't seen you around in yonks!

zephyrcat Wed 26-Aug-09 22:26:30

Hellooo! I had a break and now feel totally lost!

usedtobeme Wed 26-Aug-09 22:37:15

Fantastic! Thanks for replies! i knew i'd find the answer on mumsnet!! [impressed emoticon]

jellyjelly Thu 27-Aug-09 11:58:59

i like the kick from tesco, its nice but its got shit loads of caffeine in it so much so that i had three hours sleep after all night drinking then stayed up for well over 12 hours.(which is ver unlike me with a hangover) My nicest hangover to date and was also the first time i spoke to my girlfriend on line. One of the best hangovers and i would drink it again.

Happy memories

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now