Message withdrawn

Pitchounette Mon 24-Aug-09 13:24:02

Message withdrawn

janeite Mon 24-Aug-09 14:30:23

Cous cous with roasted vege, or salad;

Soup;

Spanish omelette.

Sparkler Mon 24-Aug-09 14:33:54

I know it's tedious isn't it - that feeling of what shall I make for lunchboxes tomorrow! My two dds get bored with sandwiches too and quite often like crackers/crispbreads or similar with cubes of cheese. I think cold pizza is good too - you can get away with putting allsorts of things as toppings too so it doesn't have to be totally unhealthy.
Shall be watching thread with interest as it's only two weeks to go until back to school! smile

Pitchounette Mon 24-Aug-09 14:56:43

Message withdrawn

janeite Mon 24-Aug-09 14:58:53

One of my favourites is Nairns oatcakes with one of those singles pots of Philly and some carrot and celery sticks.

Puds - must admit my two tend just to have one of those Innocent tube-things, frozen or a Petit Fillous plus fruit.

janeite Mon 24-Aug-09 14:59:49

Wraps with hoummus and grated carrot are a fave of dd1 as well, although the idea of hoummus in any kind of sandwich makes me squirm a bit.

Pitchounette Mon 24-Aug-09 16:48:45

Message withdrawn

StirlingTheTired Mon 24-Aug-09 22:27:03

Have you tried this site with a month's worth of packed lunches - HERE??

Pitchounette Tue 25-Aug-09 08:27:32

Message withdrawn

jeminthepantry Tue 25-Aug-09 08:32:11

I make muffins and then freeze them- I put them into lunchbox frozen and they are ready to eat by lunchtime- takes a minute to do on a morning.

Frozen yoghurt frube type things?

Cereal bars, like those multi-grain ones?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now