Advanced search

Are they any specialist clinics which help children with eating problems in Hampshire?

(3 Posts)
Loobyfly Tue 04-Aug-09 20:29:35

I'm trying to find a specialist clinic which would give me some professional advice and help with getting my toddler to eat properly. Does anyone know of one in Hampshire or surrounding counties? Thank you.

MadMazza Tue 04-Aug-09 20:34:44

Sorry I don't know if any in Hampshire but my friend's son was referred to one at Barts Hospital in London by their GP - I don't believe it did any good BTW but good luck with finding something suitable. After dealing with the agony of a fussy eater myself, my thoughts are with you.

Loobyfly Tue 04-Aug-09 21:31:18

Thank you for that, I will ask my GP if they are able to refer my son somewhere.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now