Talk

Advanced search

On Weightwatchers - Really Want Cakes Now!!!!!

(10 Posts)
gscrym Wed 22-Jul-09 13:51:03

I'm on day 3 and I've been good. I'm allowed 18 points a day. Used to be allowed 22 but don't do a physical job at the moment. I just really want to eat the tube of pringles in the cupboard or have a big squishy cream cake. It seems a long time till tea time.sad.

I'm off to iron to take my mind off it.

notamumyetbutoneday Wed 22-Jul-09 14:17:09

have you tried some of the WW cakes they sell in supermarkets? They aren't as good as home made obviously but they are nice- especially the carmael slices and lemon slices. Just dont eat the whole packet blush

gscrym Wed 22-Jul-09 14:32:29

I would want to eat the whole packet though. I start a new job at the end of August. I'm worried my overalls won't fit me, was a right pig on holiday.

I have no will power!!!

Sycamoretreeisvile Wed 22-Jul-09 14:32:37

Yes, get some of the WW sweet treats in.

Put the pringles in the bin. Pour them in. I dare you.

Sycamoretreeisvile Wed 22-Jul-09 14:33:18

Drink a pint of water. Buy some chewing gum.

Doyouthinktheysaurus Wed 22-Jul-09 14:34:45

You really need to get the Pringles out of the house.

No-one can have willpower with a packet of pringles in the house IMO.

You can send them to mewink

gscrym Wed 22-Jul-09 15:24:36

I've chucked the pringles in the bin. I didn't open them or I wouldn't have been able to chuck them. They're yummy paprika ones. I looked at the WW cakes in Asdas. They looked quite un-inviting. I'm off to have a big mug of herbal tea and some grapes. I can hold off till tea time. I may treat myself to a toasted muffin with a tiny scrapping of marmalade later.

Aren't diets crap!

Sycamoretreeisvile Wed 22-Jul-09 18:03:47

Well done gscrym - that's a really powerful thing to do for your subconscious, to throw away food like that.

The WW treats they sell at the actual groups are good - particularly the Toffee crisp type bars.

IN the supermarket, go for the biscuits - choc or oat ones. They come wrapped in portions of two at 1.5 points each and are great with a cup of tea.

shoofly Wed 22-Jul-09 19:41:37

the tesco lighter choice ones are good too - the lemon drizzle ones are 1 point each and the carrot and orange ones are 1.5. Good luck!

gscrym Thu 23-Jul-09 17:16:27

I may have to save my spare points for that. I dug out my Tae Bo DVD and did that. It came to 3 points!!! I 'treated' myself to toast and marmalade.

I'll have a look at the Tesco cakes the next time I'm in. My saving grace I suppose is that I can't eat chocolate, have no crisps in the house and only have choccie snacks for DS. He's refusing them in favour of apples though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now