Talk

Advanced search

Biscuit help please

(7 Posts)
FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 16-Jul-09 18:52:36

I am making choc chip cookies but have no milk. Will cream do? I have doubled the mixture so will need 6 tbsp of cream.

Also, I want to make them into shapes but these tend to spread, any tips please?

TIA.

poopscoop Thu 16-Jul-09 18:54:38

FBG - you always make such lovely things! I cant help with the recipe but could I have one when they are done please?

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 16-Jul-09 18:56:51

grin

And I am only making them as I doubled the mixture for the fairy cakes I am making for the playschool party but there wasn't enough. I can't bare the thought of anyone going without. grin

It isn't going to work though is it, as there won't be 30 biscuits either.

<panic>

poopscoop Thu 16-Jul-09 18:58:35

there you are, making fairy cakes too! And I have seen you talking about baking muffins and all sorts, not fair when I am on day one for the slim fast (choc one of course!)

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 16-Jul-09 18:59:58

I don't eat any of the stuff I make tbh and I am still fat.

Not saying you are. grin

I nearly cried yesterday after reading something as it reminded me my muscles haven't returned to how they should be after DS2's birth and I will always look pregnant.

<shallow>

Cies Thu 16-Jul-09 19:01:37

I'm sure cream will make them delicious.

FWIW I use recipe which uses neither milk nor cream and is FANTASTIC!

FabBakerGirlIsBack Thu 16-Jul-09 19:41:42

Cream used.

Biscuits baked.

I think they look fab (except for the 6 I dropped on the floor when trying to do too much <sob>) and

DH said they taste good.

Will take a look at that recipe, Cies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now