Talk

Advanced search

Anyone happen to have Joanna Weinberg's 'How to Entertain Friends With Relish' to hand? I need the chicken pie recipe!

(11 Posts)
franch Mon 13-Jul-09 21:58:16

Manuela's chicken and tarragon pie, I seem to remember it's called - ? If anyone could post it I'd be eternally grateful!

franch Mon 13-Jul-09 22:38:09

bump

franch Tue 14-Jul-09 08:02:48

bump

OhBling Tue 14-Jul-09 10:16:29

how urgently? I have the book, but at home. I can get it for you tonight and post later/tomorrow?

franch Tue 14-Jul-09 10:22:11

Oh Ohbling that'd be brilliant - tonight would be perfect, and even tomorrow would be ok. Many thanks

OhBling Wed 15-Jul-09 09:14:19

Shite. I'm sorry Franch - I completely forgot. My head is screwed. I'm back at the office. Am putting an alert on my phone now to remind me when I get home...!

NorksDrift Wed 15-Jul-09 09:20:42

Is this it?

franch Wed 15-Jul-09 19:03:15

Thanks for trying OhBling! If you can post it later that'll still be ok. Thanks too ND - no that version is a lot more complicated than the one in the book!

OhBling Thu 16-Jul-09 10:05:05

Oh god, you're going to hate me. I didn't actually OPEN this thread as I left last night but saw someone had posted so assumed you had it - I remembered last night, but thought I'd missed the window so didn't get it out.

I am normally a lot more reliable than this.

Do you still want it?

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 16-Jul-09 10:21:15

Franch, happy to help. grin
(I will be making this at the weekend, you are making me VERY hungry for 10am)
The catch is, you have to add any handy hints or comments for us !
Thanks
MN Towers

franch Thu 16-Jul-09 17:53:47

Not to worry OhBling, you tried grin

Thanks so much Olivia - comments provided with pleasure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now