Talk

Advanced search

Halloumi and roasted veggie salad recipe please....

(5 Posts)
Rollmops Fri 10-Jul-09 09:51:49

Could anybody be so kind and post the recipe for the abovementioned salad smile.
Read about it on a thread that I can't seem to find any longersad

StirlingTheStrong Fri 10-Jul-09 14:42:32

I do something like THIS but I chop all the veg (corgettes, peppers, red onions) and roast in the oven for 20-30 mins and add tomatoes and mushrooms for the last 10 mins. Then add this to the couscous (put stock on couscous not just water - tastes better).

Kammy Sat 11-Jul-09 10:17:43

Not quite the same but I like to roast butternut squash and red onion with corriander, then mix up with chick peas and grilled halloumi and some herbs.

boogiewoogie Sat 11-Jul-09 13:37:39

Similar to STS's recipe, I slice courgettes, aubergines, peppers, onions and mushrooms. Place them in a ceramic ovenproof dish, drizzle with olive oil, lemon, garlic and sprigs of garlic and let it marinate for at least half an hour. Roast it in the oven at gas mark 5.

To cook the halloumi, cut it up into slices and fry on each side until nicely browned.

I also make a tomato sauce to go over the cous cous, cheese and vegetables which just consists garlic, a tin of tomatoes, chillis and then whizz them in the blender.

Rollmops Sun 12-Jul-09 16:50:13

Thank you all, will try it tonight!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now